Friday, December 26, 2008

Too Much Masturbation Makes Me Need A Huge Hard Cock

Friday, December 26, 2008

This site is my way of sharing some of the fun my friends and I have had together. Just thinking about it makes me wet and masturbation makes me so horny for cock. I had spent every night this week using by two vibrators (one big one in my pussy and the other smaller one just above my clit). Finally the night before last night, I couldn't take it any more and I had to call my oldest dearest friend for a fuck. When I am extremely horny there is only one guy who pops into my head. In fact he's the only guy that ever pops into my head when I really need to get laid because he has such a huge cock and goes down on me like no one has ever done. I gave him a call on his cell and told him I needed him immediately and we needed to find a place to fuck. That's the great thing about having a friend who you've known for years and years. He is always there for me when I call. He said it couldn't be his place because there were a couple people there. My mind went to an evil place. I told him to come up to my condo, I had the perfect place. He said he would make some excuses to get out of the house, I hung up the phone and got the stuff for my perfect place. He lives a bit of a drive away so the anticipation was building. He came up to the door and he knocked lightly. I opened the door, kissed him hard on the lips...I love the way he kisses...he has the most romantic, most passionate slow, deep and loving way of kissing me. He drives we wild just thinking about. I first met him and started fucking him when I was 17 so he and I know each others bodies like our own. I grabbed his hand and started to lead him to my special place. He asked where we were going, I told him to just wait and see. We went to the bathroom into the shower. I have a huge walk-in shower with seats around the side. I had already put some towels out before he came so I didn't give away my secret. I turned on the water and started to strip. He quickly started to remove his clothes and I walked in the shower and felt the warm water hit me and run down my body. He stepped in the shower, he wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck while his hands ran down my body. My hands found their way to his cock. His big long cock that is so perfect and wide and beautiful looking. His hands gripped onto my ass and started to lift me. My hands stopped stroking his cock and went to his back, my nails digging in his back. He lowered me on to his cock and I slid down it feeling my lips spread around it. He moved me on his cock, my pussy stretched around him, my moans escaping out of my mouth. His cock is just what I needed to feel. I started to use my kegels on him to drive him crazy. He lifted me up and took me off his cock. He lowered me. I turned to face the wall of the shower. My hands and arms extended. I arched my back so that my ass stuck out and gave a good angle for him to fuck my wet pussy. With the warm water running down my body, his hands reached around touched my breasts and started to run down the front of my body. I felt his cock go between my legs and enter my pussy. His cock began to drive in and out of me while his hand played with my clit. My moans got louder, the pleasure filling my body. He began to lightly bite the back of my shoulder and neck which just caused me to get wilder. His cock was hitting me perfectly, I felt my body tense up and the orgasm hit my body. My voice muted while I felt the pleasure rip through my body. My legs gave a little. Quickly he grabbed on my hips so I didn't slip and fall in the shower. I recovered from my orgasm and his cock was still fucking me. I wanted his cum in my mouth. I told him to pull out. I got on my knees in the shower. I began to stroke his cock and go down on the head of his cock. My tongue swirling around it. I looked up at him to see his approving smile. I began to go further down on his cock with my mouth, head bobbing, enjoying his cock in my mouth. My hands playing with his balls. He told me he was going to cum. I took him out of my mouth, licked the head of his cock while stroking him. His cum shot out of his cock, some in my mouth and some on my face. I tried to get spurt after spurt in my mouth. His cum tasted so good, it was just what I wanted. I got off my knees with the taste of his cum on my tongue and covering some of my face. We stood in the shower a little longer just holding each other. We got out, dried off and then headed into my bedroom where he began to kiss me again, on the neck, my breasts, deeply on my mouth and then slowly down my body all the way to my thighs and then back up again. He gives the most incredible oral and drives me crazy with his tongue. I came again, loudly and then we kissed again for the longest time and then parted ways. He had to head back home to the group, our mutual artist friends, to talk about some plans for a trip all of them are taking together. All I could think of after he left was that incredible big dick of his, the sweet taste of his cum and his amazing tongue and lips and passionate kisses. I went back to my room and fell asleep quickly with a huge smile.
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment